|Title||Residential Support Manager/QMRP (RSM/QMRP)|
Functions as the TNC Service Coordinator for the Group Homes and Individual Supported Living (ISL) locations to facilitate the programmatic process dealing with habilitation service delivery. Responsible for supervising staff program orientation and the maintenance of agency services as outlined in the Person Centered Plan. Functions as the designee for the consumer advocacy program and supportive operations. Supervises and monitors service delivery and related documentation regarding site-based records. The RSM will advocate for the removal of architectural, environmental, attitudinal, financial, employment, communication, transportation, and any other barriers to the persons receiving services through TNC Community. Responsible to report all suspected/alleged abuse and neglect in accordance with TNC policies.
Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in education, rehabilitation or related social or behavioral science field, and has sufficient field experience to meet QMRP guidelines; has minimum of one year experience with persons with developmental disabilities and sufficient experience in individualized program development, types.
CONSUMER PROGRAM RESPONSIBILITY/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Charged with development, implementation, monitoring, adjustment, documentation and training of Person Centered Plans (PCP).
HEALTH/SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. During onsite location visits and direct consumer activities, monitor consumer behavior and supportive equipment for safety, hygiene/cleanliness and appropriate function. Report/implement necessary actions/repairs as needed.
PERSONNEL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for new staff orientation/training related to programmatic processes
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Oversee monthly/quarterly/annual budgets of supervised sites by regular meetings with RSC and documentation review.
FACILITY/TRANSPORTATION RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor facilities/vehicles when on site for health and safety issues. Report per policy for correction/repairs.
OTHER RESPOSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. On-call responsibilities as deemed necessary. Will assume weekend call in place of RSC on designated weekends( month with 5th weekend, etc.) May be required on occasion to provide direct care staffing onsite.
|Apply Now | Back to Jobs List|
Job: Residential Support Manager/QMRP (RSM/QMRP) Greg Plough 2017-10-09T15:10:02+00:00