|Title||Residential Support Coordinator (RSC)|
Responsible for managing TNC resources and assigned facility including facility budget and consumer funds. Responsible for vehicle maintenance, proper function and safety. Responsible for supervision of Personal Support Attendants (PSA), providing orientation and monitoring of documentation and direct support activities. Assist the Residential Support Manager with the oversight of consumers’ health, safety, and quality of life. Assist Resident Support Manager with functional consumer program monitoring. The Residential Support Coordinator (RSC) will advocate for the removal of architectural, environmental, attitudinal, financial, employment, communication, transportation, and any other barriers to the persons receiving services through TNC Community. Responsible to report all suspected/alleged abuse and neglect in accordance with TNC poli
Must possess a High School Diploma or GED. Two years of combined direct service and related management experience preferred (must have at least one year of direct service experience).
CONSUMER PROGRAM RESPONSIBILITY/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Communicate regularly with Personal Support Attendant (PSA) and other staff face to face, via phone and communication log to provide consistency in addressing each consumer’s needs on a daily basis.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor personal appearance/hygiene of consumers, assuring appropriate dress and appearance within the home and out in community
PERSONNEL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for maintaining adequate staffing levels by scheduling interviews, completing necessary forms, initiating and tracking orientation processes and training in a timely manner. Submit completed orientation/training document within prescribed time limits.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor facility expenses and budget such as: overtime, contract labor, food, utilities, supplies, etc. Enlist support and educate PSAs as to impact they have on budget by usage of supplies/utilities.
FACILITY/TRANSPORTATION RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor agency vehicle (Vans) for cleanliness, readiness and supplies. See that repair needs are reported immediately, fuel level is maintained at ½ tank or more and proper documentation is maintained and submitted per guidelines in a timely manner.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Will assume ‘call’ responsibilities for agency group homes on rotating basis. “Call” will start on Friday, 4:30pm to Monday, 8am.
|Apply Now | Back to Jobs List|
Job: Residential Support Coordinator (RSC) Greg Plough 2017-10-11T15:13:36+00:00