TNC Community is recognized as a community resource for helping people improve the quality of their lives. We work to achieve this by:
- Providing support to the individuals we serve in developing personal goals and working to achieve these goals.
- Promoting the development of interdependent community partnerships to allow integration into the community.
Our supportive services include:
- Residential Facilities
- Healthcare Management & Oversight
- Facility Maintenance
- Communication Services
- Individual Support Planning Services (Implementation, Monitoring, Adjustment)
- Nutritional Services
- Personal Care Attendant Services*
- Respite Care*
We also offer occupational and physical therapies through specialized providers.
Respite care is temporary relief for caregivers from the ongoing responsibilities involved with providing supportive services. Respite is available either in the home, in the community or at other sites. These short-term breaks are designed to support the primary caregiver relationship while being responsive to all the needs of the individual.
Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Services
PCA Services help individuals with day-to-day activities in their home and community – such as employment or community access. Services include essential daily living activities, health-related procedures and tasks, light housekeeping and meal preparation.